128 JOHNSTON STREET, Southport
Fantastic Central Development Site Southport
Another Exclusive Listing to Bespoke Gold Coast Realty, welcome to 128 Johnston Street Southport Qld 4215.
Sadly the beautiful Queenslander was destroyed by fire arson, with this is an amazing vacant block of land that has recently been cleared will be preferred by many developers. The opportunities are just fantastic.
But wait there is more, for this extra information please call me.
Fantastic Central #Development Site
· City of Gold Coast proposing to rezone land from Low Density Residential to RD5 (1 bedroom per 50 sqm, with building height increasing to 16 metres (3 levels).
· Size of land is 890 sqm
· Elevated site with maximum elevation at 22 m above Australian Height Datum (ADH)
· 180 degrees views of Scenic Rim and Surfers Paradise, Main Beach and Southport
· Dual frontage to Johnston Street and Ewan Street
· 800 m to Queen Street Tram Station
· 100 m to Bus stops
· Flood free site
· Bushfire free site
· Local shops nearby located on Beale Street
· 1.5 km to Broadwater Parklands;
· 1.2 km to Southport CBD;
· Within 800 walking catchment to Queen Street G-Link;
· 200 m walk to open space, including the Butterfly walk;
· Under 2 km to Gold Coast University Hospital or a couple of stops by bus or tram;
· O.5 km from Southport State High School;
· 0.9 km from St Hilda's School;
· 0.6 km from Southport Primary
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.